The Definitive Guide to Establishing Exit Planning Goals
Setting goals is the first and most important thing business owners do as they prepare to exit their businesses. Often, owners need help determining whether their goals are realistic and what their goals should aim to do. This eBook will show you the different types of goals you can help your clients set as they begin their business exits and how you can make those goals a reality using The BEI Seven Step Exit Planning Process™.
With this eBook, you'll be able to:
- Establish business owner goals: Step One of The BEI Seven Step Exit Planning Process.
- Define Foundational Goals and the Three Universal Goals.
- Determine Values-Based Goals.
- Resolve conflicting Exit Goals to avoid stalled planning.
- Learn from case studies that highlight real-world Exit Planning scenarios.
© 2016-2018 Business Enterprise Institute, Inc.
2000 South Colorado Blvd., Suite A-460, Denver, CO 80222